8-9 November 2011
New York, USA
Expanding large scale PV power generation in the US
Join us in November for the PV Power Generation Mid-West & East Conference being held in New York. The conference will bring together local utilities, state regulators, grid operators, land and building owners with the solar community to discuss the opportunities in these burgeoning states.
Registration is now open. For details please contact Christopher.email@example.com
Favourable state incentives and polices in the east and mid west are encouraging PV project development in the region. New Jersey is now the second largest solar US state with 2010 seeing a 140% increase of megawatts installed thanks, in part, to its aggressive renewable portfolio standard.
The PV Power Generation Mid West & East Conference will provide a platform for companies to establish their position in the Eastern Seaboard and Mid-Western States. The conference will include comprehensive discussions on the opportunities specific to these states which are often overlooked when the Western states are included.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Joseph L. Fiordaliso, Commissioner, New Jersey Board of Public
– Senior Representative, U.S. Department of Energy
– Tom Nicholas, Regional Director, Solar Electric Power Association
– Carrie Cullen Hitt, President, The Solar Alliance
– Sandra Burton, Regional Director, Solar Electric Power Association
– Mark Warner, Chief Executive Officer, Sun Farm Network
– Thomas Maslin, Associate Director, IHS Emerging Energy Research
– Dennis Wilson, Vice President, Renewable Power
– Tufan Lokmanoglu, President, Peri Energy
– Ron Celentano, Solar PV Industry Consultant, Celentano Energy
– Senior Representative, Squire Sanders
– Senior Representative, Trina Solar
– Lura Matthews, Project Lead, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
– Charlie Howland, Sr. Asst. Regional Counsel, U.S. Environmental
– Lori Ribeiro, Director of Business Development, Nexamp
– Jamie Hahn, Managing Director, Solis Partners
Key reasons to attend:
• Unparalleled networking with senior decision makers, investor owned and municipal
• Listen to discussions on how transmission infrastructure is being improved, debate who
should be funding it and meet those behind the much sought after transmission lines.
• Learn the secrets behind how stakeholders have worked together to deliver PV plants
under time and under budget.
• Benefit from peer led analysis of the latest technology developments at our new PV
• Attend the only conference with a targeted focus on the future of PV Power
Generation in the Mid-West and East.
• Uncover the real impact of high PV penetration on the grid – utility companies discuss
their recent research findings.