10 November 2011
New York, USA
Where the US solar and finance industries meet to do business
Book your place now at the only dedicated solar finance event to be held in the US’ financial capital. The Solar Finance & Investment Forum will bring together Wall Street’s biggest investors to examine the opportunities in the solar market.
Several registration options are available. To find out more please contact email@example.com
Key topics to be explored include:
– Federal and state funding – what is available and how to get it
– Early stage VC investment opportunities and overcoming the valley of
– Private equity, expansion capital, IPOs and M&As
– The Strategic and institutional investment available to the solar market
– Where and how to obtain tax equity investment
– Balancing project finance with tax equity, debt, RECs and other
“Unusually focused and attentive participant group – high quality contacts and meetings. This was a high quality class event” Brightsource energy
6 Key reasons to attend:
1. Attend the only solar investment forum in New York City
2. Take advantage of the segregated networking area which will only connect you with
professional involved in financial transactions.
3. Meet dozens of potential investors in just one day.
4. Listen to investor led panel discussions and question the best minds in the business on
where investment in the sector is heading
5. Network with an unrivalled combination of start ups, large scale projects developments,
investors and manufacturers
6. Update yourself on silicon PV, thin film, CSP and CPV developments in one intensive
“Very interesting with high quality speakers and networking opportunities” Martifer