U.S. Solar Market Insight™ brings high-quality, solar-specific analysis and forecasts to industry professionals in the form of quarterly and annual reports.
Each quarter, a complete account of industry trends in the U.S. photovoltaic (PV) and concentrating solar power (CSP) markets is provided via comprehensive surveys of installers, manufacturers, utilities and state agencies. Annually, PV and CSP analysis is supplemented with coverage of the latest in the solar hot & cooling (SHC) and solar pool heating (SPH) markets. The result is the most relevant industry data and dynamic market analysis available.
The quarterly Full Reports are comprehensive, timely perspectives on the PV, CPV and CSP sectors. These versions are approximately 70 pages in length and include all the data and analysis from the executive summary plus incisive, state-level breakdowns of installations, costs, manufacturing and demand projections. The full reports feature the following:
– Installations by market segment for the top 29 states
– Manufacturing capacity & production by component by state
– Installed cost by market segment for each state
– Demand projections to 2017 by technology, market segment & state
– State-by-state strategic market analysis
– Component pricing across the value chain
Subscribers to U.S. Solar Market Insight Include:
– Technology Firms
– Component Manufacturers
– BOS Providers
– System Integrators
– Residential Third-party Financiers
– project Developers
– utilities & IPPs
* The Full Report is available individually – the latest available at the time of purchase – or as part of an annual subscription.
For more on this report: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/2633239/u_s_solar_market_insight_quarterly_report?rfm=rss