3. Hear the latest case studies from companies with pioneering approaches
- Get to grips with managed charging with Vattenfall Europe Innovation GmbH. They reveal their first findings concerning driving behaviours, charging patterns and battery requirements.
- Fortum shares its insights into how to translate R&D findings into a commercial offering.
- EDF Energy reveal their latest results from their collaboration with Toyota as part of the Technology Strategy Board’s Ultra Low Carbon Vehicle Demonstrator Programme
- Renault UK reveals how automakers are planning to tackle the issues of cost, design considerations for the charging interface of the vehicle and battery integration.
- Essent New Energy share their experiences from their innovative work on the Hoogkerk pilot project
4. Learn how to manage your back office requirements to establish the optimum billing model
Really maximising your commercial potential will rely on ”reselling” electricity – so what could stop you doing this? Scottish and Southern Energy discloses the regulatory implications and outline the billing models open to you.
Jump straight to the website to book your place, or for more information carry on reading
5. Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in technology
Shining the spotlight on improvements in battery performance and overcoming battery and grid limitations, this is your chance to understand how developments in battery technology will affect your EV project.
6. Explore the concept of a ‘second life’ for batteries?
Be part of the group who will discuss and decide on the actions that need to occur in order to turn this concept into a real commercial opportunity. Understand what you can do to capitalise on the opportunity to purchase and lease batteries as an energy storage unit.
7. Learn how to establish a charging infrastructure that can support your EV plans
ESB shares its insights on how to define optimal locations for charging stations in order to roll out a national link-up of the infrastructure.
8. Really get to grips with:
- How to promote cost and energy efficiency with the Better Place switchable battery model and ”smart charging” network
- What the real impact of plug-in vehicles on the Electricity infrastructure is likely to be with Ricardo UK Ltd
- Top tips to weigh up the best strategy to define a business model that will drive your EV programme forward with Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
9. Go back to your organisation armed with an arsenal of new ideas, techniques and contacts
Take the opportunity to benchmark your EV strategy with the leading utility companies. Hear the results of pioneering pilot projects and take away top tips for how to drive your EV strategy forward.
If you’re serious about capitalising on the commercial opportunity of EVs, there’s only one place you should be on the 9th and 10th February 2011.
There are discounts available for booking early. Register your place before Friday 14th January 2011 and receive up to 350 GBP off standard prices. To register or for more information please:
Call: +44 (0)20 3141 8700
Don’t forget to quote your priority booking code: WOR
I look forward to meeting you onsite in January.
Programme Director, Hanson Wade
P.S. Keep your eyes out for the first in our series of exclusive speaker interviews