13 – 15 March 2012
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Where the biofuels industry meets to do business
Green Power Conferences are delighted to announce that registration has now opened for the 7th annual World Biofuels Markets Congress and Exhibition.
What’s new on the agenda?
- Additional Interactive Keynote Session: Food vs Fuel – The Global Debate Continues
- New sessions on Emerging Markets, Biogas Transport for Fuel, Pulp & Paper and Maritime Biofuels
- New viewpoints and speakers on all returning sessions including Aviation, Advanced Biofuels and Finance & Investment
- Exclusive speaker coaching workshops
What’s new on the Exhibition Floor?
- 25% increase in Exhibition Floor capacity
- Specific Biopower Generation Exhibition Village
- Dedicated Meeting Service
- Networking Skills Zone
- Expanded Press Area
- Exhibitor Showcase and Demonstration Area
Join the Premier Agenda of Global Biofuels Thought Leaders
Co-located with two world-leading specialised events March 13 – 14
Biopower Generation: www.worldbiofuelsmarkets.com/biopower
Bio-Based Chemicals: www.worldbiofuelsmarkets.com/biochem
Main World Biofuels Markets Agenda Outline:
Tuesday March 13
Aviation Biofuels * Sustainability, Certification and iLUC * Advanced Biofuels * Energy Crops * Finance & Investment
Wednesday March 14
Three Strategic and Interactive Keynotes * Aviation Biofuels * Global Bioethanol * Global Biodiesel * Maritime Biofuels * Automotive Futures * Pulp & Paper * Policy 202020
Thursday March 15
Algae * Emerging Markets (Formerly ‘Developing Nations’) * Waste to Biofuels * Biorefinery Platforms * Biofuels Standards * Biogas Transport Fuel
Want to see all the action from 2011? View our quick video highlights show reel to hear sound bites from our keynote speakers, what delegates really thought of the event and see the true scope of our Congress and Exhibition. View the full interviews at http://www.worldbiofuelsmarkets.tv/
“Very informative conference tightly targeted to my needs. Extremely well organised and well attended by industry leaders providing valuable insight and analyses”.
“WBM is a great platform for networking within the biofuels community. The high level of the attendees is exactly what we are looking for in an event like this”.
“WBM 2011 once again underlined its position as the premier event in the biofuels calendar”