A climate perfect for business and know-how.
Organized every second year since 2004, this major global bioenergy get-together is based on the unique “Taking you from Know-How to Show-How” concept. Research and development blends in with commercial experience providing a better business context. New for this year are the solution oriented workshops. To meet the full range
of possibilities with biomass also the World Biorefinery conference is fully integrated in the World Bioenergy concept. The event brings together researchers, decision-makers and other influential people in the bioenergy sector to keep you updated on the latest topics and technologies, problem solving and to forge profitable business contacts with suppliers of systems and services.
Some of the topics:
· Biomass from wood and municipal waste
· Heat and power production
· Fuel for transport
· CHP, district heating and cooling
· Biorefining processes
· Material handling, transport and logistics
· Market development and policies
You are welcome to enjoy this world event:
· Workshops (New!)
· Study tours
· B2B Matchmaking
· Pre conference transfer tours
· Award ceremony of the World Bioenergy Award
· Side events and social gatherings
World Bioenergy is organized by Elmia AB in cooperation with Svebio and SPCI.
3-5 June 2014 (pre conference tour 2 June)
Venue: Jönköping, Sweden.
Phone, Elmia AB: +46 36 15 20 00