01/21/2014 – 01/22/2014
JW Marriott, Bucharest, Romania
Returning for the 4th year, Wind Power Romania is the leading annual meeting for the who’s who of the Romanian wind power industry. At a decisive time when the market is facing changes to the green certificates scheme, there has never been a more crucial moment to gather the industry and discuss the latest challenges and new opportunities for wind power in Romania and beyond.
New for 2014:
- A new Eastern Markets stream analysing the latest wind power opportunities in neighbouring wind markets
- A pre-conference workshop providing you with take–away tools for building your wind power plants
- New focus sessions debating the best O&M and asset management strategies
- A free-to-attend Wind Power Romanian webinar series, bringing you a preview of the major issues that will be debated at the event
- Mark your diaries for 21-22 January 2014 and make sure you’re present at Wind Power Romania & Eastern Markets to shape the discussion on the future of the Romanian wind power market.
Source: Green Power Conferences – http://www.directory.worldofrenewables.com/event/wind-power-romania-eastern-markets-2014.html