8-9 June 2011, Philadelphia, USA
Develop an efficient Waste Conversion Strategy to achieve financing, reduce development costs and maximize conversion efficiencies.
The Agenda Focus is:
- Waste Conversion Technology: Exclusive case studies from the world’s leading operators representing the full array of waste conversion technologies
- Financing: Build a complete financing strategy with the latest private sector views on Waste Conversion Technology investment and DOE update’s on Loan Guarantees to achieve the finance you need
- International Project Planning: Develop a comprehensive planning strategy that will enable you to mitigate risk, drive down costs and increase your bottom line
- Project Approval: Discover the steps you need to take to get your project approved in a timely, cost effective way
- Project Development: Take away workable solutions to your most pressing project challenges based on domestic and global Waste Conversion Technology experts as they share their lessons learnt
This conference is the only event completely centred on driving forward the sustainable and profitable use of waste to turn it into valuable resources.
This event is unique because it addresses the issues which block commercial progress and development. It will unlock the vast potential of Municipal solid waste as a profitable revenue generator, and give waste management companies and developers a head start as we move towards a greener economy.
The conference will address all the key hurdles that need to be overcome by this rapidly emerging industry, including understanding the technology, finance & investment, public policy, and costs, whilst also showcasing the success stories from across the USA and Europe.
DO NOT DELAY
This is an intensively researched event. It has been requested by the industry and addresses the questions the industry is asking.
Book Now to avoid disappointment