Turkey's renewable energy market is posed for rapid expansion as the country is pushing to reach its ambitious 2022 target for renewable energy deployment.
As the energy demand is forecast to continue growing, a strong mix of local and international participants has emerged to put the government plants into reality. The development in certain market segments has been slow due to administrative and legislative barriers; however, the statutory environment is improving.
The present study discusses drivers and restraints for the future of renewable energy in Turkey, as well as installed capacity forecasts until 2017. The study focuses on wind, solar and geothermal energy.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
– How fast are solar power, wind power and geothermal power markets expected to grow?
– For how long will these markets continue to grow?
– How will the future landscape of the market change? Will there be unexpected, dramatic changes, or will the market change follow consistent trends?
– How will the structure of the market change over time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
– What are the recent developments in these markets?
– What will the renewable energy market’s role be in shaping the energy industry’s future?
For more on this report: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvjzf4/strategic