Capacity, Generation, Major Power Plants, Key Companies and Regulations
The “Solar Thermal (CSP) Power Market Outlook in Australia to 2020 – Capacity, Generation, Major Power Plants, Key Companies and Regulations” gives a view of China solar thermal market and provides forecasts to 2020.
This report includes information on solar thermal installed capacity and generation. It provides information on key trends, profiles of major industry participants, information on upcoming major solar thermal power plants and analysis of important deals.
This, along with detailed information on the regulatory framework and key policies governing the industry, provides a comprehensive understanding of the market for solar thermal in the country.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
– Brief introduction to the overall power and renewable energy market in Australia, highlighting the fuel types – thermal, hydro, wind, nuclear, solar PV, solar thermal and biomass.
– Data provided historically from 2001 to 2009, forecast to 2020.
– Data on installed capacity and power generation.
– List of major current and upcoming Solar thermal Power Plants.
– Key Solar thermal Companies
– Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
– Deals in the solar PV market in Australia for the past year. Deals analyzed on the basis of M&A, Partnership, Asset Financing, Debt Offering, Equity Offering and PE/VC.
Reasons to buy
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the country’s solar thermal market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data, deal analysis and recent developments.
– Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events.
– Identify key deals providing understanding of the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market
Browse all Environmental Market Research Reports
Browse all Environmental Company Profile Reports
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 500,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.com’s online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest. Companiesandmarkets.com is focused on providing clients with exemplary customer service and a flexible approach to accessing business information. Our team have extensive expertise in the market research industry and are keen to provide clients advice on their research requirements and possible alternative sources of information; a model which provides clients a value for money solution to research.
Solar Thermal (CSP) Power Market Outlook in Australia to 2020 – Capacity, Generation, Major Power Plants, Key Companies and Regulations: http://www.companiesandmarkets.com/r.ashx?id=188SCBME3349058&prk=1e3fd5bb1772fd509287e59d30f5c8dd