Following double digital growth year-on-year, every indicator is signalling Offshore Wind will be a dominant force in hitting net zero by 2050.
However, crisis points are the ultimate test. Join ‘Adapting and Overcoming Disruption: Offshore Wind Amid Covid-19’ (15th May, 10am BST), New Energy Update’s webinar providing the market update on how the European Offshore Wind industry has dealt with the Covid-19 impact thus far and how it can adapt going forwarded.
Deep dive into the business-critical questions:
- Have projects across Europe been severely disrupted?
- How has the supply chain adapted and are the equipment suppliers exiting the market?
- Has the oil price crash impacted growth projections?
- What has the response been from the investment community?
- Will tiers of governments and regulators need to step in to support the sector through this?
Speakers joining this session:
- Gunnar Herzig, Managing Director, World Forum Offshore Wind
- Jing Liu, Sector Lead of Power & Utilities, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Pieter Marinus, General Counsel & Investment Relations Director, Parkwind