Following double digital growth year-on-year, every indicator is signalling Offshore Wind will be a dominant force in hitting net zero by 2050.
However, crisis points are the ultimate test. Join ‘Adapting and Overcoming Disruption: Offshore Wind Amid Covid-19’ (15th May, 10am BST), New Energy Update’s webinar providing the market update on how the European Offshore Wind industry has dealt with the Covid-19 impact thus far and how it can adapt going forwarded.
Deep dive into the business-critical questions:
- Have projects across Europe been severely disrupted?
- How has the supply chain adapted and are the equipment suppliers exiting the market?
- Has the oil price crash impacted growth projections?
- What has the response been from the investment community?
- Will tiers of governments and regulators need to step in to support the sector through this?
Speakers joining this session:
- Gunnar Herzig, Managing Director, World Forum Offshore Wind
- Jing Liu, Sector Lead of Power & Utilities, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Pieter Marinus, General Counsel & Investment Relations Director, Parkwind
Tim is an original member and founder of World Of Renewables. Since 2005, he has steered WoR to an industry leader within the field of renewable energy news reporting. Tim is now Vice-Chairman of WOREA and played a major role in the merger with WREA.