The PowerRouter Solar Battery allows you to get the most out of your PV system and make optimum use of the self-generated solar energy.
With its unique technology, the PowerRouter controls whether to use the energy instantly, store it in batteries or feed it back to the grid. No extra inverters or cables are required: just connect the solar panels, batteries, loads and grid to the PowerRouter.
- available in 5.0kW, 3.7kW and 3.0kW versions
- integrated 24 Vdc lead-acid battery manager
- also available for 48 Vdc Li-ion batteries*
- compact, easy to install, all-in-one system
- compatible with all PV technologies, including thin film
- 2 fully independent inputs and MPP trackers for maximum yield and system configuration flexibility (except 3.0 kW version)
- monitoring and management via integrated internet connection
This PowerRouter is the ideal self-use solution. The consumption in most households occurs in the evening, while most solar energy is generated during the day. The PowerRouter gets more out of self-generated solar energy by storing excess power in batteries for later use. The more self-generated energy you use yourself (optimization of up to 70%), the less dependent you are on the grid and rising energy prices.
Switch on additional loads when there is a surplus of solar energy and the batteries are fully charged. This allows the self-use percentage to be increased even more instead of feeding it back to grid.
monitor & manage
By connecting the PowerRouter to the internet via the integrated internet connection, you can access detailed system information (e.g. performance, consumption, solar yield and battery status). The PowerRouter can even be remotely updated with new software and functions, so changes can be made to the system easily and it always remains up to date. Read more about myPowerRouter.com >>