GBI Research publish new report.
- The scope of this report includes:
- The nine power markets covered are the US, Chile, Canada, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Peru and Venezuela.
- Review of the key power sources – thermal (coal, oil and gas), hydro, renewable, nuclear
- Data types included are installed capacity, consumption, power demand, power generation by sources and by country
- Data provided from 2000 to 2009, with forecasts to 2020
- Analysis of import, export, regulatory and infrastructure of the power sector in the key countries.
- The report provides details of active and upcoming plants in the countries.
- Business overview, SWOT Analysis and review of operational metrics of key companies in the region. These include Southern Company, American Electric Power (AEP) Co Inc, Comision Federal de Electricidad (CFE), Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A. (Eletrobras), Hydro-Québec, Endesa S.A., Ontario Power Generation Inc., Electrificación del Caroní, Edegel S.A. and Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo (CESP).
- Insights into the major trends, drivers and challenges in the overall industry
Reasons to Buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capabilities in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Identify the scope of emerging technologies in the geography
- Identify key markets and investment opportunities for foreign investors in the power sector in the Americas.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and detailed growth opportunities analysis.
- Understand and respond to the regulatory and foreign investment structure in the countries.
- Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the nine American power market’s growth potential.
- Identify the risks associated with the market and transform them into opportunities for future growth
For the complete report please use this link: http://www.gbiresearch.com/Report.aspx?ID=Power-Market-in-the-Americas-to-2020-Renewable-Energy-and-Growing-Demand-Entails-Efficient-Infrastructure&ReportType=Industry_Report&Title=Power_~_Alternative_Energy