19-21 January 2011
Firesky Resort, Arizona
This year’s conference is custom tailored to address the most timely issues and challenges affecting the PV industry. Much has happened over the past year in this growing market and, as such, we have expanded the focus of the 2011 conference to provide many new perspectives and insights to help you determine your next moves.
Whether you are looking to receive competitive intelligence on market trends, manufacturing developments and strategies, financing, utility scale PV, BIPV, or the latest technology developments, the Photovoltaics Summit 2011 promises to deliver the necessary intelligence and industry contacts to strengthen and maintain your competitive advantage.
This 3-day event will take place from January 19-21, 2011. We kick off on Wednesday January 19th with two pre-conference seminars – Technologies and materials for the maturing PV market in the morning, followed by PV Applications – From KiloWatts to MegaWatts in the afternoon.
The main 2 day conference begins Thursday, January 20, with a keynote presenation from Tom Dyer, Senior Vice President at Kyocera Solar Inc. followed by an engaging day 1 program covering the Photovoltaics market and outlook, manufacturing trends and developments, BIPV and PV financing and utility scale PV.
Day 2 starts with a keynote from Robert Petrina, Managing Director at Yingli Green Energy Americas, before you hear from some of the leading figures from the PVs industry talk about developments in technology.
Take a look at the latest agenda for complete details!
Receive the most up-to-date knowledge about the outlook for PV in 2011 while networking with the solar industry’s VIPs
- More than 25 presentations from leading industry experts
- Unsurpassed networking opportunities at this photovoltaics conference with over 150 senior level managers expected
- Two days of comprehensive coverage of all the issues and developments affecting the PV industry
- Expanded focus on CPV, utility scale PV, financial markets, state and federal incentives, and balance of systems
- Two pre-conference seminars on providing even more in-depth knowledge
- Stunning resort venue in Scottsdale, AZ; the FireSky Resort & Spa
Visit our website: http://www.photovoltaicssummit.com/home.aspx