Ocean Energy Europe’s annual conference is the most important event on the European ocean energy calendar.
This year, the annual conference will take place in Paris, on the 1st and 2nd of October, in the exclusive venue of the Marriott Paris Rive Gauche hotel and conference centre.
Ocean Energy Europe 2014 brings together the biggest players and sharpest minds in the ocean energy sector for two days of intensive discussion and debate. It offers you the chance to network, generate profile for your company and obtain access to the decision makers, thought leaders, investors and entrepreneurs who are most influential in the sector.
Ocean Energy Europe 2014 will feature:
- An Ocean Energy Forum Ministerial Summit featuring several European Energy Ministers, regional leaders and senior industry representatives
- 350 – 400 attendees made up of key players from industry, research and political institutions
- High-level speakers including drawn from our extensive network of key industry figures
- Simulataneous translation
- A 40+ stand high value exhibition area
- Side events such as brokerage workshops, press conferences and political roundtables
- High profile location in the centre of Paris
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]