The Global Biofuels market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in government funding and subsidies. The Global Biofuels market has also been witnessing increasing demand for energy. However, the lack of food security could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
This Global Biofuels Market report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Biofuels market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Archer Daniels Midland Co., BioFuel Energy Corp., POET LLC, and Valero Energy Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: Copersucar S.A., Sapphire Energy Inc., Cosan Ltd., Coskata Inc., Bunge Ltd., Ceres Inc., Monsanto Co., SG Biofuels Inc., Sustainable Oils LLC, Syngenta AG, Abengoa Bioenergy S.A., Amyris Inc., Australian Renewable Fuels Ltd., Enerkem Inc., Fulcrum BioEnergy Inc., Gevo Inc., Imperium Renewables Inc., INEOS Bio USA LLC, Joule Unlimited Inc., KiOR Inc., LanzaTech NZ Ltd., LS9 Inc., Renewable , nergy Group Inc., Solazyme Inc., Terrabon Inc., ZeaChem Inc., BP plc, Chevron Corp., China National Petroleum Co., ConocoPhillips Co., Eni S.p.A., ExxonMobil Corp., UOP LLC, Neste Oil Corp., Petrobras Distribuidora S.A., Royal Dutch Shell plc, and Total S.A.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
“Biofuels (Biodiesel and Bioethanol) Market – Global Production, Regulations, Export-Import Analysis and Key Country Analysis to 2020” research provides an understanding of the technology, key drivers and challenges in the global biofuels market. The report provides detail overview on biofuels technology which includes bioethanol and biodiesel production process. The report provides biofuels production during the historical (2001-2010) and forecast period until 2020 for global and key countries such as Germany, France, Spain, China, Thailand, India, the US, Canada and Brazil. Key countries section in the report also covers key regulations supporting biofuels market development and biofuels import-export data for 2010. The report is built using data and information sourced from primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a Team of industry experts.
The report analyzes the global market trends in biofuels market. The scope of the report includes
- Historical (2001-2010) and forecast statistics to 2020 for biodiesel and bioethanol production for global CFL market and key countries.
- Key countries in the report include the Germany, France, Spain, China, Thailand, India, the US, Canada and Brazil.
- The research details key drivers, restraints and challenges in the global biofuels market and in key countries.
- Key regulations supporting the development of the market in key countries are covered in detail.
- The report also provides an analysis of import and export data of biofuels in major markets in 2010.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to –
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biofuels market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events and support or promotional programs.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on the understanding of the market movements.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Contact sales (at) reportsandreports (dot) com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets.