Research and Markets Hydro Power report looks at Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Key Power Plants, and Key Companies .
Our renewable energy offering, “Hydro Power Market Outlook in Canada to 2020 – Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Key Power Plants and Key Companies” gives a view of Canada’s hydro energy market and provides forecasts to 2020. This report includes information on hydro installed capacity and generation. It provides information on key trends, profiles of major industry participants, information on major hydro power plants and analysis of important deals. This, along with detailed information on the regulatory framework and key policies governing the industry, provides a comprehensive understanding of the market for hydro power in the country.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
– Brief introduction to the overall power and renewable energy market, highlighting the fuel types – thermal, hydro, wind, nuclear, solar PV, solar thermal and biomass.
– Data provided historically from 2001 to 2009, forecast to 2020.
– Data on installed capacity and power generation.
– List of major current and upcoming Hydro Power Plants.
– Key Hydro Companies
– Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
– Deals in the hydro power market for the past year. Deals analyzed on the basis of M&A, Partnership, Asset Financing, Debt Offering, Equity Offering and PE/VC.
Reasons to buy
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the country’s hydro power market
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data, deal analysis and recent developments
– Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events
– Identify key deals providing understanding of the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market
For the report please go to: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c02bd5/hydro_power_market