4-5 December 2012
Green Power Grid Congress 2012 will unite the key senior level stakeholders in European power delivery over 2 days to discuss strategies and solutions for timely and cost effective grid development and renewable integration.
The Green Power Grid Congress will serve as a high-level, interactive, debate driven event between leading policy makers, transmission system operators, regulatory bodies, developers, manufacturers and investors.
After keynote sessions focusing on fundamental policy and finance issues, this event will then split into two streams looking at Flexible Transmission Development and Offshore Wind Power Grid.
Confirmed speakers include:
· Daniel Wong, Head of European Infrastructure and Utilities Team, Macquarie Capital
· Udo Giegerich, Chief Financial Officer, 50Hertz Transmission
· Rudolf Baumann, Chairman TSO Security Cooperation Steering Committee, Swissgrid
· Tor Inge Akselsen, Senior Vice President, International Public Affairs, Statnett
· Mihai Paun, Network Development, ENTSO-E
· Rui Pestana, Director, Systems and Development, Rede Electrica Nacional, Portugal
· Eddie O’Connor, Founder and Chief Executive, Mainstream Renewable Power and President, Friends of the Super Grid
· Maher Chebbo, Chairman, Smartgrids Demand and Metering, European Technology Platform
· Milan Vukasovic, International Project Manager, Market Department, Austrian TSO
· Pierre Bernard, Head of Business Development, Elia Group
5 key reasons to attend Green Power Grid Congress 2012:
- Hear the latest from the European Commission on transmission and reliability rulings, including the 10 year transmission plan
- Discover the latest on cost allocation and emerging financial models for the timely delivery of transmission infrastructure
- Join with regulators and TSOs in identifying opportunities for inter-regional collaboration and a single European energy market
- Explore successful case studies and business models for onshore and offshore transmission improvement and expansion
- Learn about the latest technologies available for onshore and offshore renewable integration
For more information and to register for the event visit www.greenpowerconferences.com/greenpowergrid