15 May 2012 – Mexico City, Mexico
The next step for Mexico’s world-class geothermal industry
Join us at the Mexican International Renewable Energy Congress for the inaugural GeoPower Mexico meeting, a critical strategy forum to identify emerging opportunities in this already world-leading sector.
As renewable energy moves to the forefront of the national agenda, the conference will allow industry and political leaders to meet together to set the agenda for the next stage in geothermal growth. After years of successful deployment 2012 is the year to drive Mexican geopower to new levels of national and international importance.
Learn from Leading Industry and Political Speakers Including:
- Mario Molina, Nobel Prize Winner and Environmental Spokesman
- Francisco Acosta Arredondo, Chief Modernization Officer, CFE
- Alejandro Velasco, Director of Renewable Energy, Oaxaca
- Arnoldo Rodríguez, Presidente Municipal, Zacatecas
- Luis Gutierrez-Negrin, Vice President, Mexican Geothermal Association
- Alejandro Pereza Garcia, General Director of Electricity and Renewable Energy, CRE
- José Luis Quijano, Treasurer, Mexican Geothermal Association
- Gerardo Hiriart, Chief Executive Officer, ENAL
- Enrico Velasco Granados, CFE
GeoPower Mexico 2012 will:
· Bring the political players and the industry together to develop the best possible Geothermal energy strategy for Mexico
· Allow you to meet, network and do business with senior-level delegates driving change in the geothermal sector
· Analyze potential new regions in which Mexican geopower will flourish in the future
· Feature the latest in global and domestic research and development to help you ensure your technology knowledge is totally up to date
GeoPower Mexico is co-located with Solar Power Mexico and Wind Power Mexico at the Mexican International Renewable Energy Congress, which will bring together the Mexican renewable energy community to drive forward this important sector at a time of unprecedented change in the market.