16 – 19 April 2012
Innovating today, shaping tomorrow
Focusing on innovation – the major driver of the wind energy industry – tracks will cover 6 topics from policies and markets to financing grids and science. Bringing together the brightest minds in the industry to exchange the latest knowledge, forge meaningful business relationships and create connections with influential people around the world.
The EWEA 2012 conference and exhibition will build on the huge success of the 2011 edition, which attracted a record-breaking 9,000+ participants, coming from a total of 84 countries.
Representing an unmissable opportunity to:
- Discover the latest industry best practices
- Learn about the latest innovations in over 40 conference sessions
- Create new business opportunities with global contacts in a flourishing market
- Network with international leaders shaping tomorrow’s energy market
Don’t miss out, register today!
Fresh cutting-edge ideas in a 4-day conference programme
With over 40 informative sessions, a host of expert industry speakers, lively debates, and new interactive format allowing you to have your say and influence the agenda, the conference will provide you with the latest information and ideas.
- Take a look at the 4-day conference programme
Unequalled business opportunities on the exhibition floor
With 12,000m2 of total exhibition space and over 450 exhibiting companies expected, this exhibition is set to be bigger and busier than ever before. Organised by the industry for the industry it is a unique gathering of the industry’s top companies, representing the entire supply chain.
EWEA 2012 is gearing up to be the most stimulating arena Europe-wide for dynamic networking and achieving great business performance.
- Find out who will be there – see the online list of exhibitors
- Over 75% of the exhibition space is now sold out – take the last chance to book a stand
- Plan your visit now – take a virtual tour around the exhibition grounds
You can now book your accommodation in Copenhagen online. Select your preferred hotel from the official list and benefit from the specially negotiated rates for participants at EWEA 2012.
For more information please visit: http://events.ewea.org/annual2012/