PARIS – November 7, 2013 – At GE’s Power Conversion business, we’re committed to solving the world’s toughest challenges and pioneering technologies across the energy spectrum. Just as the hurdles faced by the energy world continue to grow, so do our efforts.
Today we launched a new social platform, Inspire – Electrifying Change, that showcases innovation and technology, global trends and operational excellence across the marine, oil and gas, metals, mining, water and energy-intensive industries.
Taking the shape of expert blogs, videos, podcasts and data visualizations, our hope is that the engaging content and deep analysis will provoke insightful dialogue, highlight best practices, and redefine the industries we touch.
You can subscribe to the RSS feed here: http://www.gepowerconversion.com/feed/inspire
As of today, you will find the following entries:
• When Less Really Is More: GE’s DP System Improves Operations While Reducing Emissions (http://www.gepowerconversion.com/inspire/when-less-really-more-ge%E2%80%99s-dp-system-improves-operations-while-reducing-emissions)
• Electrifying Oil & Gas Offshore (http://www.gepowerconversion.com/inspire/electrifying-oil-gas-offshore)
• Afraid of the Dark? Let GE Help You Keep the Power On (http://www.gepowerconversion.com/inspire/afraid-dark-let-ge-help-you-keep-power)
• GE’s Drive Family – The Energy Efficiency Enablers (http://www.gepowerconversion.com/inspire/ge%E2%80%99s-drive-family-%E2%80%93-energy-efficiency-enablers)
• Subsea Technologies at the Heart of Tomorrow’s Oil & Gas Infrastructure (http://www.gepowerconversion.com/inspire/subsea-technologies-heart-tomorrow%E2%80%99s-oil-gas-infrastructure)
• Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (http://www.gepowerconversion.com/inspire/harder-better-faster-stronger)