2 – 4 November 2010
Venue: Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre
Clean Energy Expo Asia is the premier trade fair and conference that brings together the leading players in the technology, services, finance and government sectors, to address key issues in the areas of renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainable development in Asia Pacific.
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Present your products and services across the renewable and clean energy sector to discover new markets and opportunities.
- Position your company as the leading brand for future energy solutions in the Asia Pacific.
- Meet with industry leaders, policy and decision makers at high profile networking events.
- Hear from over 100 global thought leaders on cutting-edge topics at our Conference and TechTalks.
- Align your brand with an event that has its pulse on global environmental and energy issues.
- Leverage off an extended 9-day calendar of exciting activities as part of the Singapore International Energy Week, and reach out to buyers from the entire value chain at this one stop access point.
WHO YOU WILL MEET
Do business with close to 5,000 clean energy professionals and government representatives from over 40 countries worldwide.
- Top-level corporate executives
- Government policy makers
- Development banks, commercial and financial institutions
- Leaders and professionals in urban planning and construction
- Insurance and reinsurance companies, financial institutions
- Legal experts and energy consultants
- Equipment and technology solutions providers
- Suppliers and component manufacturers
- R&D Institutions and educational institutions
- Specialized international media
- Project developers
- Energy and utilities
HOW TO PARTICIPATE