With a burgeoning economy like China, the increasing need for power is sandwiched between the high power consumption and the dwindling power resources.
Today, power is one basic requirement of the world displaying highest consumption growth rates. Therefore, its increasing demand and consumption pattern have led to the invention and development of many resources, especially renewable energy sources of power generation. One such resource, the popularity of which is transcending in various economies is the Wind Power, which has recorded incessant growth in China over the years. Setting a precedent for others to follow, China wind power market has had an unprecedented growth since 2006. Industry experts rather term it as an unflappable market which still has a long way to go. With a burgeoning economy like China, the increasing need for power is sandwiched between the high power consumption and the dwindling power resources. As a matter of fact, China surpassed the United States in 2010 to become the highest consumer of energy in the world. Thereafter, wind power came to the rescue of China’s huge power consumption issues.
According to “China Wind Power Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” There is no looking back for China wind power market even though the price war between wind power companies escalates. The market is still on the rising path with major developments taking place in the country. Offshore wind power market has been leading the wind power market in China. The coastal regions of China remain to be the hotspots of Wind Power development in China, along with other provinces too recording a respectable growth.
“China Wind Power Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” discusses the following aspects related to Wind Power in China:
– Installed capacity by Region, Province and wind farm developer
– Onshore & Offshore Wind Power Capacity Utilization.
– Wind Power Reserves & Potential
– Overview of Wind Turbine Market
– Regulatory & Tariff Structure
– Competitive Landscape of Key Players
Why you should buy this report
– To gain an in-depth understanding of wind power market dynamics in China.
– To obtain research based businesses decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
– To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
– The forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop by 2017?
– To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per your specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with stakeholders of the industry. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.