canadian cialis no prescription from online drugstore GOV.UK - December 17 2018 - review of the main evidence sources which consider the costs, greenhouse gas emissions and potential for biomass to 2050 that could be used to supply heat.
clomid drug testing As part of its wider research into heat decarbonisation, BEIS commissioned Ecofys to explore the evidence on technical potential, costs and greenhouse gas emissions of biomass heat supply chains to 2050.
The review considered the following major sources of evidence:
- those which provide information on potential availability and prices of biomass sources that could be used for bioenergy
- information on the costs and deployment potential of technologies that process biomass into a fuel, or produce biogas, such as anaerobic digestion and gasification
- greenhouse gas emissions from a typical biogas supply chain across a range of biomass types and technologies
The summary report sets out:
- major findings from the evidence review
- identified evidence sources that appear most robust
- areas where weakness, uncertainties and gaps remain
The technical annex summarises each major evidence source and comments on the quality of the evidence, depending on the breadth and depth of the information gathered.