13 – 14 March 2012
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
A growing number of bio-based chemicals are already in commercial production with several additional products expected to reach commercialisation in the next few years. With advances in conversion methodologies and developments in achieving economies of scale, new building blocks and platform chemicals of bio-based origin are being developed and starting to compete effectively with their petrochemical equivalents.
As a new value chain for bio-based products begins to strengthen and develop, the Bio-based Chemicals Summit will bring together the full spectrum of stakeholders.
Key focus at Bio-Based Chemicals 2012 will be on:
· Bringing chemistry majors and bio-chemical companies together to move towards an integrated chemicals supply chain
· The end user perspective on future market trends – what will be driving the market in years to come?
· Achieving technology scale up – what paths are being taken, where is investment available?
· Exploring future-proof feed stocks – breaking the link with volatile oil prices
Early confirmed speakers include:
· Glenn Johnson, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, Gevo
· Kelly Ogilvie, CEO, Blue Marble Biomaterials
· David Berry, Partner, Flagship Ventures
· Bogdan Comitia, Director Marketing & Sales Europe, Pennakem
· Dr Warwick Raverty, Chief Scientist, Circa Group
· Yvon Durant, Principal, Itaconix
Register today to save 10% on your delegate place.
3 easy ways to book:
T: +44 (0)20 7099 0600
Or book online at www.worldbiofuelsmarkets.com/biochem
Agenda at a glance – topics to be addressed include:
· Working towards an Integrated Chemicals Markets
· Making the Leap from Pilot to Commercial Product
· What are Chemical Companies and End Users Looking for from Bio-Chemical Partners?
· What Bio-Chemical Products are Currently in the Pipeline?
· Where is the Bio-Chemicals Market Heading? The End User Perspective
· Future Proof Feed Stocks
You will also benefit from all the streams at World Biofuels Markets Congress & Exhibition, the largest biofuels event in Europe, including sessions on advanced biofuels, biorefinery platforms, algae biofuels, aviation biofuels and many more.
For more information visit www.worldbiofuelsmarkets.com