To make business, investment, or strategic decisions, you need timely and adequate information, Reportlinker.com announces new market research to assist.
Wind and solar are clean renewable energy resources available in abundance across all the regions. The business of generating electricity from the wind and solar is growing and is poised for rapid expansion as U.S, China and rest of the world are looking for cleaner and more sustainable ways to generate electricity. According to this report “Benchmarking of Wind with Solar Energy” – the global wind production capacity is expected to reach 430.6 GW, solar Photovoltaic 125.9 GW and solar thermal 20 GW by 2015 respectively. Despite of recent economic slowdown, energy demand is on rise in Asian and other developing economies due to high industrial growth and greater usage of industrial goods. Although, cost of generating electricity, easy availability of abundant raw materials and capacity factors have always encouraged the growth of conventional energy but the environmental concerns, accelerating fuel prices and emission regulations like Kyoto protocol have accelerated the growth of renewable energy across the globe. As far as the cost of generating electricity is concerned, wind is less costly compare to solar energy. Over the next 5 years, wind energy market is expected to reach $ 104 B, solar PV $88.5 B and solar thermal $24 B by 2015. Wind farms are profitable as compare to solar energy. This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights for trend and forecasts of different energy sources and levelised cost of energy of different energy sources. This report will save you hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, or strategic decisions, you need timely and adequate information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multi-national material suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors and many more, who are dealing with the composites market. Some of the features of this market report are:
• Trend and forecast of wind, solar PV, solar thermal in terms of capacity install.
• Market size of wind, solar PV, solar thermal by value
• Major growth drivers and challenges for each of energy sources.
• Trend and forecast of Levelised Cost of Energy (LCOE) for each of the energy sources in terms of $/MWh
• Cost drivers for each of the energy sources.
• Cost breakdown for each of the energy sources
• Value chain analysis of wind, solar PV, solar thermal.
• Regional breakdown of wind, solar PV, solar thermal.
• Risk analysis of wind ,solar PV and solar thermal
• Profit analysis of wind ,solar PV and solar thermal
For report: Benchmarking of Wind with Solar Energy