New York, USA – June 22, 2009
Key Issues to be Addressed
- New government initiatives – How can companies and investors make the most of new federal programs?
- Debt markets – Who is lending, to whom, and on what terms?
- Equity investment – Who will provide the capital necessary to meet America’s renewable energy goals?
- Sector focus – Examining the effect of the current market on wind, solar, and other major industry sectors
- Institutional investors – Strategies for investment in clean energy
- Venture capital – Identifying opportunities in the next wave of technologies
Highlights from 2008