New York, USA – June 22, 2009
The 6th annual Renewable Energy Finance Forum – Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street) will bring together an unparalleled panel of industry visionaries, financiers and investors to debate key issues and conceptualize the future of renewable energy finance in the US.
President Obama has set a goal of doubling US renewable energy generation in the next three years. With federal government support and growing confidence among investors, the industry is gearing up to meet this goal despite the challenging economic times.
Renewable Energy Finance Forum-Wall Street
Key Issues to be Addressed
- New government initiatives – How can companies and investors make the most of new federal programs?
- Debt markets – Who is lending, to whom, and on what terms?
- Equity investment – Who will provide the capital necessary to meet America’s renewable energy goals?
- Sector focus – Examining the effect of the current market on wind, solar, and other major industry sectors
- Institutional investors – Strategies for investment in clean energy
- Venture capital – Identifying opportunities in the next wave of technologies
Highlights from 2008
If you are interested in becoming a Media Partner with WoREA, please use the email link below. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your event.