December 1-2, 2009 – San Francisco, USA
Win big in the thin-film solar market – your blueprint to cutting costs, securing investment and boosting your profit margins
Imagine being able to radically increase your thin-film manufacturing capacity while reducing costs, mistakes and unexpected failure…
You will find out how to overcome your most pressing issues and challenges:
- Your finance roadmap: Get advice directly from the DOE and leading banks and takeaway your own step-by-sep guide on exactly what you need to secure investment
- Top tips for a-Si, CdTe and CIGS technology: Find out how to achieve dramatic operational improvements through ensuring uniformity in substrates, raising module efficiencies and roll-to-roll manufacturing
- Thin-film cost cut crackdown: get the latest on cost reducing capabilities of new technological advances, discover how scaling up your production capacity can significantly reduce your costs by 40-50%
Here’s a quick glimpse of the calibre of people who attended last year and took away leading industry knowledge to save time and money in their thin-film business:
- Deputy General Manager, Mitsubishi International
- Director, Ersol Solar
- General Manager, Fuji Electric Device Technology
- Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Global Solar
- Renewable Energy Divisions Director, Iberdrola
Richard Schoen, Director Solar Tehcnology, FTL Solar
Why We Are Sure We Are Addressing Your Needs!
We’ve spoken to hundreds of experts in the solar industry: Thin-film manufacturers, utilities, thin-film suppliers, investors, advisory bodies and many more industry leaders in order to create this industry’s most prestigious and important event – our agenda is designed to cover everything that you could possibly need to help you ensure you r company come s out of 2009 with the strongest business you’ve ever had.
Sukhveer Singh, Bridge Strategy
SO WHAT MAKES THIS SUMMIT THE ABSOLUTE MUST-ATTEND EVENT OF THE YEAR? CONTENT OF COURSE!
- When you’re not the market leader: learn how to make your product stand out from the PV crowd and hear unique tactics on differentiation for turnkey manufacturers
- Face up to thin-film facts: understand exactly what falling silicon prices and an oversupplied PV market means to your business and how best to focus your efforts now to give you the best chance of success
- Become the next GW producer: hear real life lessons from manufacturers who have scaled up successfully and use this insider information to plan your plant upgrade
- Identify the most promising opportunity in thin-film: gain expert analysis on the latest thin-film market trends and forecasts for 2010 be a thin-film winner
Nolan Browne, Managing Director, Fraunhofer Center for Sustainable Energy Systems
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS? Unrivaled thin-film information, otherwise unreachable networking opportunities, unsurpassed content quality and unbeatable value for money
This year’s summit is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever before with a unique cadre of speakers, a record number of attendees, interesting and fun networking functions and an unprecedented agenda.
The leading technology and commercialization experts will be here, giving you an unprecedented opportunity to exchange ideas with the thin-film pioneers who are pushing this industry forward. You will not be able to meet this group of people so effortlessly anywhere else. Manufacturers, Investors, Engineers, Scientists, Project Developers, Researchers and Key Service Providers will all be in the same place at the same time.
In the past 12 months, our solar events have been attended by over 6000 leading solar executives from right across the world. Our events are industry leading and places invariably run out quickly – make sure you reserve your ticket today and set yourself on the path to win big in thin-film PV!
Reserve your seat NOW – Hurry, spaces are limited and will sell out fast