Energy Transition North America 2021
Reuters Events: Energy Transition North America (06 – 08 December, Online) unites leaders from across the energy, business and government ecosystems to shed light on the defining issue of our time and tackle the energy transition head on.
Run over three days, the flagship meeting will explore the importance of collaboration and action, through governance, technology, and finance on the road to zero. Uniting 5,000+ attendees and 50+ executive speakers, we’ll define the future of the energy system in North America and deliver you with a definitive guide to your transition strategy.
World leading speakers for 2021 include:
- Dave Lawler, Chairman & President, bp America
- Enrico Viale, Head of North America, Enel
- Barbara Berger, President, Chevron Technology Ventures
- Gretchen Watkins, President, Shell Oil Company
- Mark Richard, President, Western Hemisphere, Halliburton
- Sunita Satyapal, Director Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Technologies Centre, U.S. DOE
- Katherine Neebe, Chief Sustainability Officer, Duke Energy
- Miguel Prado, Chief Executive Officer, EDPR North America
- Helen Currie, Chief Economist, ConocoPhillips
- Kathleen Barron, EVP Government Affairs & Public Policy, Exelon Corporation
- Kim Greene, Chief Executive Officer, Southern Company Gas
Key themes for 2021 include:
Business Model Innovation: How can we translate rhetoric into action and deliver new business models for success?
Governance and Finance: What support can we provide for energy companies looking to adapt to a low carbon future? What structures can be put in place?
New Energy Technologies: Explore the importance for new innovations, hydrogen, electrification and grid transition to the realisation of the energy transition.
The Utility Transition: How can we adapt to increasingly diversified supply, harness the potential of digitalization and build the grid of the future, today?
The age of transition is upon us. The time for action has arrived. Join us!
Visit the website and download the information pack today: https://reutersevents.com/events/energy-transition-north-america/