6th Annual POWER WEEK ASIA Conference
9 – 13 November 2020, Singapore
POWER WEEK ASIA is the 6th annual international conference & summit, designed for the electric power and energy industry in Asia region. It provides 5 days of networking opportunities with C-level executives during a 2-day conference as the main event, plus 5 workshops and masterclasses with real life case studies, expert views, and valuable insights on Asian power and energy market outlook.
At POWER WEEK ASIA, you will meet industry peers from national power companies, government regulators, policy makers, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers from around the globe. With C-level speakers and attendees all under one roof, it gives you the chance to learn the success strategies and pitfalls of notable power projects.
POWER WEEK ASIA features 20+ engaging sessions covering government regulation & policy, market liberalisation, energy mix & integration, fossil fuels in power market, demand & supply, renewable energy outlook, energy transition, utility-scale solar development, wind energy, hydropower, tariffs, energy storage, smart grid technologies, mini-grid & microgrid, digitalisation, electric vehicles, power trading, project finance, project development, energy efficiency and many more.
Join the conversation with leading experts and stay ahead in this evolving industry. POWER WEEK ASIA is the most anticipated event, not to be missed!
List of elite speakers from best industry players in the world
- Toh Seong Wah, CEO, Energy Market Company, Singapore
- Zainal Arifin, VP, Technology Development & Standardization, Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), Indonesia
- Mohd Yusrizal Mohd Yusof, Managing Director, TNB Renewables, Malaysia
- Ingo Birnkraut, CEO and Managing Director, RWE Technology International, Germany
- Akihiko Taniguchi, Executive Officer, Global Partnership, JERA, Japan
- Geert Bunkens, CFO, ENGIE Asia-Pacific, Thailand
- Bert Deprest, Head of C&I and Renewables, ENGIE South East Asia, Singapore
- Ram Natarajan, CEO, APAC, Mainstream Renewable Power, Singapore
- Simon Li, President & GM, Asia Pacific Project Business Unit, Trina Solar, China
- Martin Angelov, SVP, Asia Pacific Project Finance, Korea Development Bank, Singapore
- Francois Espinassous, Head of Advisory, Asia Pacific Project Finance, Korea Development Bank, Singapore
- Refi Kunaefi, Managing Director, Akuo Energy, Indonesia
- Achal Sondhi, APAC Market Director, Fluence, Singapore
- Narsingh Chaudhary, EVP & Managing Director, Power- Asia, Black & Veatch, Thailand
- Virgil Beaston, CTO, Powin Energy, United States of America
- Stephen Woodhouse, Director, AFRY, United Kingdom
- Philip Napier-Moore, Programme Leader, Renewable Power, East Asia, Mott MacDonald, Thailand
- Rahul Gupta, Solution Leader and Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company, Singapore
- Ignatius Hwang, Managing Partner, Squire Patton Boggs, Singapore
… and more. To find out the speakers’ profile, visit www.power-week.com/asia/speakers
Need More Reasons to Attend?
- Develop successful business strategies by obtaining up-to-date insights from experts around the world.
- Stay informed of the latest government policies and incentive support on renewable energy.
- Discover the possibilities of energy decentralisation and learn from other countries successful market liberalisation.
- Understand the reliability, affordability and sustainability of energy integration thus create a ‘balanced’ energy mix.
- Learn how to handle fuel price fluctuation and securing long term fuel sources in Asia countries.
- Hear expert opinions on balancing power demand and supply in different scenarios.
- Evaluate the reliability and sustainability of different renewable energy sources and make the right investment decision.
- Hear from solar, wind and hydropower developers and be exposed to the latest projects and real-life case studies in the industry.
- Identify the funding methods for power projects in developing and underdeveloped nations.
- Determine the potential for cross-border power trading in ASEAN.
- Be introduced to disruptive technologies such as energy storage, smart grid, mini-grid, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial intelligence (AI) and more.
- Explore the future of electric vehicles (EVs) in Asia region and build electricity readiness for increasing EV penetration.
To attend/sponsor/exhibit/enquiry, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0351 | Email: email@example.com
To join the discussion:
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6985809
Official Website: www.power-week.com/asia